- 1/2tsp Baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4tsp Baking powder
- 1 & 1/2 Cups flour
- 250g Gero smooth strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 Cup melted butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 250g Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Gero smooth strawberry yoghurt
- 1 cup Castor sugar
- Strawberries for toppings
- Add the baking powder, salt, baking soda and flour to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the sugar, melted butter, yoghurt and eggs.
- Add the dry mix and mix until smooth.
- Prepare the oven tray with non-stick spray and the cupcake moulds.
- Distribute the mixture evenly into the tray and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the frosting add the cream cheese, castor sugar and yoghurt into a bowl and mix together.
- Chop strawberries into thin slices for the topping.
- Add the frosting and toppings to cooled cupcakes